Electrical Testing and Inspection to BS7671:2008
EleKtra Engineering Services Ltd is an NICEIC approved contractor providing range testing and inspection services.
All electrical installations deteriorate with age and use. In order to comply with the Electricity at Work Regulation, all electrical systems should, therefore, be inspected and tested at regular intervals to check whether they are in a satisfactory condition for continued use. Such safety checks are commonly referred to as 'periodic inspection and testing'.
A periodic inspection will:
- Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded
- Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards
- Identify any defective electrical work
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding
Tests are also carried out on wiring and fixed electrical equipment to check that they are safe. A schedule of circuits is also provided, which is invaluable for a property.
At Elektra we are qualified to carry out the following services:
- Periodic test & inspection reports
- Emergency lighting reports & certification
- Fire alarm reports and certification
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- All certification & reports can be issued and moved electronically as well as a paper copy.
- Testing carried out BS7671 (17th edition) & NICEIC spec
- Updated circuit charts/schedules if required